Cost Effective Digital UV Printers with Uni & Bi-Directional Mode
XIS UV Printers give you the freedom of custom designing and printing on whatever products you choose. Print unique designs, images, text, and even textures directly onto a vast range of materials or products. Maximum Variety of applications and high profitability are two of the most sought-after advantages when it comes to UV printing. UV printing cures fast, it's high quality, it's durable and it's flexible. Established in the year 2006, “Axis Enterprises with its Brand XIS” has acquired an enviable name as a leading uv printers suppliers in India. We also export various kinds of Digital LED UV Flatbed Printers, UV Roll To Roll Printers, Hybrid UV Printers, DTF Printers, DTG Printers, T-Shirt Printers, UV consumable & Spares, etc. Our products are manufactured as per the international quality parameters thus increasing their demand in the market. These undergo stringent tests on every level of production and are known for being finely finished and uniquely designed. We take special care in delivering our products within a committed period to give the best services to our clients. With hard work and dedication, we have acquired a vast clientele that spans the entire country. We believe in long-term business relations and to make it possible we provide the best customer support along with our printers. You can also book a free live demo to know more about the actual functionality of these printers. We are focusing on and researching customer demand. We are only working on UV Printer from small to large size. Now we are the only authorised Indian supplier of UV Printing machine having Ricoh/Toshiba/Epson Printhead. This printhead provides you with the ability to print custom designs with ultra-fine and smooth printing quality. So XIS is a leading brand in the UV industry for the best quality commercial printers and after-sale support of UV machines.
Expand Your Range of Production & Save Labour Cost
- Print Size – 2500 X 1300 mm
- Print Head – Ricoh Gen 5 Industrial Print Head
- Print Resolution – 720X900DPI/720X1200DPI/720X1800DPI
- Maximum Thickness – 12cm
- Print Head Quantity – 2/3/4/5
- Print Mode – CMYK+W;Double CMYK;CMYK+LCLM+CMYK+W+V
- Printer Size – 325*185*115cm (L*W*H)
- Software – Photo Print / Color Gate RIP9
- Power Require – 850 W (AC200/110+10, 50HZ~60HZ,P:4500W)
- Weight – 850Kg
Print Millions of Colours with Emboss & Varnish Effect
Why UV Printers From Us?
- High quality, stable starting performance & running performance with servo motor.
- Cost Effective UV Printers with with Uni & Bi-Directional Mode.
- CMYK+W, 2 Print Head, 2400 DPI* Accuracy, 6 To 8 Pass High Speed, Long Printing Life.
- Print Millions Of Colours With Emboss & Varnish Effect.
- High Quality, Stable Starting & Running Performance With Servo Motor.
- The materials that can be used on Digital UV printers are virtually limitless, such as photographic paper, film, canvas, cloth, plastic, PVC, acrylic, carpet, tile, glass, ceramic, metal, wood, leather, and more.
- Energy-efficient UV printing provides the ability to incorporate more environmentally friendly products since the printers can print on virtually any material and requires fewer cartridges. Additionally, the inks used often contain fewer harmful chemicals and its light source is entirely ozone-free.
- Spot White Printing: With a UV Led Printers, white can now be used as a spot colour on any non-white substrate like coloured paper, coloured plastic, corrugated cardboard, glass, and metal.
- Flood White Printing: White ink can be printed using flood-fill data generated by the printer to cover the whole image area.
- Day/Night Flood White Printing: By using white as the diffusion layer while reverse printing the back side, flatbed printing provides the ability to achieve day/night backlit prints or a multi-layered effect on clear substrates.
- UV prints can be produced with high levels of gloss or dull finishes, depending on the look required for your project.
- Installations can be easier because now you have the option to choose lightweight alternative substrates.
- Chemical interaction with the substrate is reduced because of the quick, hard drying, and low absorption properties. This fact opens up doors to a variety of different substrates to be used. More choices mean greater opportunity for creative sign solutions such as papyrus paper. Also, there are more opportunities for using diverse recycled materials.with Uni & Bi-Directional Mode